Suspended Driver’s License Reinstatement
In Illinois, more and more traffic offenses are resulting in a suspended license. More and more people are left with no driver’s license in a state where cars are often a necessity. It may simply not be realistic to rely on public transportation or the kindness of friends and family.
You can wait out your driver’s license suspension, or you can consult me, attorney Alan E. Jones, to discuss whether you are eligible for driver’s license reinstatement. As a longtime member of the Traffic Law Section of the Illinois State Bar Association, I bring both knowledge and integrity to your side. If there’s a way to get you even limited driving privileges, I take every legal step available to do so. It all starts with a free consultation. Call me now at (847) 336-3900 or contact me online.Reinstating Suspended Licenses Throughout Illinois
With more than 30 years of experience in traffic defense, I represent clients with the following types of reinstatement and suspension issues:
- Reinstatement of suspended licenses
- Representation at informal and formal license reinstatement hearings before the Illinois Secretary of State
- Helping clear poor driving records by getting the charges reduced or dismissed and vacating convictions
- Arguing effectively to shift suspensions to restricted driving privileges
- Successfully securing provisional or restricted driving privileges for people charged with drunk driving, but not yet convicted
- Handling all aspects of suspended license reinstatement, including all the proofs and paperwork to the Secretary of State
- Arguing for reduced charges and fines for driving on a suspended or revoked license
I also provide a full range of traffic defense and reinstatement services for out-of-state drivers with licenses suspended due to infractions in Illinois, along with those seeking reinstatement of a revoked license.
Questions? See my license reinstatement FAQ.Take Action Right Away To Reinstate A Suspended License
Whether your license was suspended due to a DUI or too many points on your license, it is up to you whether you can wait out the suspension. If you can’t wait it out, I will work to challenge it. Remember, if your suspension is for DUI, you have only 90 days to file a Petition to Rescind Statutory Summary Suspension and have a court hearing.Contact Me Now For A Free, Confidential Consultation With A Lawyer
Whether you are an Illinois driver or your out-of-state license has been suspended due to an Illinois DUI or traffic violation, it is well worth your time to learn about your rights and options. To schedule a free initial consultation, call me toll-free at (847) 336-3900 or contact me online.
Learn more about what to bring to our initial meeting.
All major credit cards accepted. Flat fee for most cases. Convenient Waukegan location.