Serious Defense Of Traffic Violations In Lake County
Fight your traffic ticket: Start with a free consultation with me, attorney Alan E. Jones. I will use my 30-plus years of experience to protect your rights and your driving privileges. Contact my law office in Waukegan online, or call me toll-free at 866-916-0944.
The serious consequences of moving violations can include:
- Fines that add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation
- Greatly increased insurance premiums
- Loss of eligibility for a CDL and some job opportunities
- For certain charges, a criminal record without recourse to court supervision
I am a longstanding member of the Traffic Law Section of the Illinois State Bar Association, which is charged with the duty to review and report on all proposed traffic-related legislation and present continuing legal education seminars to Illinois attorneys. This keeps me on the cutting edge of all the changes in the law. When you hire me, you can be confident that you have an attorney on your side with experience and the knowledge to defend you.
Defense Against Any Illinois Traffic Violation
I defend people pulled over in Lake County for any Illinois traffic offense, including:
- Drinking and driving
- Speeding (including the new criminal misdemeanor speeding offenses)
- Driving while license suspended and driving while license revoked
- Construction zone violations
- CDL violations and trucking violations
- Driving without a license or insurance
- Reckless driving
- Reckless homicide
- Hit and run or leaving the scene of an accident
- Stop sign, red light and traffic signal violations
- Mechanical violations or illegal alterations to your vehicle
- Seat belt and child restraint code violations
Much of my work as a lawyer is focused not just on preventing driver’s license suspension or revocation and other penalties, but on helping people who have already had their licenses taken away to get their driving privileges back. This is a complex area of the law. Many lawyers practice it on the side, but few are as dedicated to this specific area as I am. I know every aspect of reinstating suspended licenses and reinstating revoked licenses. I have earned an impressive record of success in helping Illinois drivers recover their licenses.
My services are also available to out-of-state drivers accused of traffic offenses in Illinois and out-of-state drivers who have been suspended and revoked by the Illinois Secretary of State.
Contact Me Now For A Free Consultation
All major credit cards accepted. Flat fee for most cases.