Keeping Your Commercial Driving License
With commercial driving licenses, what you don’t know really can hurt you. For more than 30 years, I have successfully defended a wide range of clients charged with CDL violations in Illinois, including:
- All manner of DUI-related charges, including with a refusal to submit to breath alcohol concentration testing while operating a commercial or noncommercial vehicle
- Second or more DUIs
- Falsifying information, such as hauling the wrong kind of material in the wrong kind of truck, having the wrong CDL license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Driving while revoked or suspended
- Serious traffic violations such as speeding, including driving more than 11 miles per hour over the posted speed limit, or improper lane change, following too closely, driving with no CDL in possession
- Railroad crossings
- Second- and third-time offenses
- Out of service violations
- And more
I am defense lawyer Alan E. Jones, and I will use my 30 years of experience to fight your charges and get them dismissed or minimize the consequences of a conviction. I strive to help you hold onto your commercial driver’s license and your livelihood. Call me now at (847) 336-3900 or contact me online for a free initial consultation.To Protect Your CDL, You Need a Lawyer Who Knows Trucking Law
Laws governing commercial driver’s licenses are stricter and more complicated than the laws that govern regular driver’s licenses. And traffic laws continually change. It’s an attorney’s job not only to defend you against the charges but also to stay abreast of the changing traffic laws.
I served for many years on the Traffic Law Section of the Illinois State Bar Association, analyzing, assessing and advising on potential changes to traffic law. I put this experience and understanding of traffic law to use when defending CDL drivers against moving violations.Contact Me Today for Experienced, Straightforward Advice
All major credit cards accepted. Flat fee for most cases. Conveniently located in Waukegan, Illinois.