- Drunk Driving/DUI
- License Reinstatement
- Traffic Violations
- Driving While License Revoked (DWLR)
- Driving While License Suspended (DWLS)
- Criminal Law
A client's legal matter may be the most important issue in their life; so treat each case, be it a minor traffic violation, DUI, a license reinstatement or something as serious as a murder defense, as though it is the most important case in the office.
Flat fees let everyone know what to expect from the very beginning. No one likes to be surprised with a legal bill.
The Constitution of the United States guarantees all of the rights of the accused, regardless of the guilt or innocence of the defendant. It is the job of the defense counsel to ensure that those precious rights are respected by the police and the court system.
The toughest legal issue that I have confronted is the Illinois death penalty (two clients, no death imposed).
Attorneys advise, clients decide.
Current Employment Positions:
- Sole Practitioner
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Illinois
- College of Lake County
- Illinois, 1989
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers , Member
- Illinois State Bar Association-Traffic Laws & Legislation Section Council, Member
- Illinois Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member