National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
AVVO Rating 9.3
AVVO Reviews
AVVO Client's Choice
Illinois State Bar
Lake County Bar Association
Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated

A Note for Parents

A Note for Parents: Juvenile Criminal Defense Law

Like adults, children are fully capable of getting into trouble with the law. It doesn’t mean the child is “a bad kid,” it just shows that young people sometimes make mistakes. As a parent, you want to do everything you can to prevent a youthful mistake from having lasting consequences that follow your child into adulthood. The first step in protecting your child is seeking the advice of an attorney you can trust.

Providing Trustworthy Legal Advice to Lake County Families

I am criminal defense lawyer Alan E. Jones, and for more than 30 years, I have advised clients on how to deal with traffic violations, DUI, underage drinking and other such issues. For a parent, it can be frightening when a child runs into legal trouble, even if the problems seem minor. One reason why I am so devoted to the legal profession is that it gives me the chance to sit down with families and help them when they need it most. If your child is facing a legal issue, you can come to me for advice.

You do not have to figure out your child’s legal problems on your own; I am ready to help you and your family through this. Schedule a free initial consultation with me by calling toll-free at (847) 336-3900. You can also contact my law firm online.

Facing Juvenile Charges Such as Underage DUI? I Can Help.

I offer all of my services to young people and adults. When you come to me, I will give you and your family an honest, straightforward assessment of the situation, what options you have and the penalties that may be involved. Penalties for minors are often different, and I will educate you about them.

I represent young adults in Lake County courts for all types of violations. Some of the cases I handle include:

I will work closely with you at all stages of the legal process, and we will stay in close communication, so you always know what is going on in the case. Along the way, I can give your child advice on how to avoid legal problems in the future.

Contact Me for a Free Consultation: (847) 336-3900

If your child is facing a legal problem, I am ready to talk to you about it. To schedule a free initial consultation, call toll-free (847) 336-3900. You can also contact me online. All major credit cards accepted. Flat Fee for most cases, so you will know how much it will cost before I get started.

Client Reviews
Mr. Jones was very helpful and professional in resolving my traffic case. Thank you! Benjamin L.
Mr. Jones was professional and efficient in handling my traffic court case. Highly recommend! Sergio M.
Hard working lawyer, who cares about his clients and was able to make the best of a horrible situation. Highly recommend. Clayton K.