Suspended Driver's License Reinstatement
Illinois Suspended Driver's License Reinstatement Attorney — Serving Clients Nationwide
In Illinois, more and more traffic offenses are resulting in a suspended license. More and more people are facing the possibility of having no driver's license in a state where cars are often a necessity. It may simply not be realistic to rely on public transportation or the kindness of friends and family.
You can wait out your driver's license suspension, or you can consult me, skilled traffic law attorney Alan E. Jones to discuss whether you may be eligible for driver's license reinstatement. As a long-time member of the Traffic Section Council of the Illinois State Bar Association, I bring both knowledge and integrity to your side. If there's a way to get you even limited driving privileges, I take every legal step available to do so.
For a free initial consultation with an experienced Waukegan suspended driver's license reinstatement lawyer, call toll free 866-916-0944. You can also contact my license reinstatement law firm online.
Reinstating Revoked Licenses Throughout Illinois
With more than 20 years of experience providing counsel in traffic violation cases, I represent clients with the following types of reinstatement and suspension issues:
- Reinstatement of your suspended license
- Representation at informal and formal license reinstatement hearings
- Helping clear poor driving records by getting the charges reduced or dismissed
- Arguing effectively to shift suspensions to restricted driving privileges
- Successfully securing provisional or restricted driving privileges for people charged with drunk driving, but not yet convicted
- Handling all aspects of suspended license reinstatement including all the proofs and paperwork to the secretary of state
- Getting discretionary suspensions turned into supervisory suspensions with no record
- Arguing for reduced charges and fines for driving on a suspended license or revoked license
I also help people seek reinstatement of a revoked driver's license.
Take Action Right Away to Reinstate a Suspended License
Whether you have a suspended license due to a DUI or too many points on your license, it is up to you whether you can wait out the suspension. If you cannot wait out the suspension, I will work to challenge it. Remember, if your suspension is for DUI, you have only 90 days to file for a DUI hearing.
I also fight to secure the rights of individuals who are from out of state but have had their license suspended or revoked due to infractions in Illinois. If you are not from Illinois but still need to have representation in our state, you can rely on me to handle your situation, no matter where you reside.
Contact an Illinois Clear Driving Record Lawyer
To schedule a free initial consultation, call toll free 866-916-0944. You can also contact a skilled Illinois suspended driver's license reinstatement lawyer online. Visa and MasterCard Accepted. Flat Fee for Most Cases. Learn more about what to bring to our initial meeting.